WEB 3.0, Metaverse, NFTs, DeFi, Blockchain, Crypto, Sidechains, GameFi, ICO/STO/IEO, Smart Contracts, FinTech, Wallets, Swaps, and More.
Be a part of the largest global blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFTs, & Web 3.0 conference. BCrypt is a hybrid (in-person and virtual) conference streaming live from around the globe with limited in-person tickets.
Join developers, investors, enthusiast and enterprise tech professionals learning from subject matter experts who will lead keynote lectures, interactive panel discussions and technical workshops showcasing the latest innovations, opportunities and solutions to drive business forward in the digital currency space.
C# Corner Community
In collaboration with the biggest community of programmers & developers
Director of Blockchain Business Development (United States & Latin America) TRON Foundation
SPONSORS & Partners
Who should JOIN
- Enhance learning about new tools and technologies
- Help share useful content for the growth of organizations
- Exploring opportunities and sharing ideas with like-minded people
- Recruitment of new sponsors and remarkable advisors
- Obtain exposure from leading tech blogs, media outlets, and professionals
- Engage top-tier contractors to identify potential partnership opportunities
- Get in-depth business ideas from pioneers and key stakeholders
- Investigate investing potential in multinational technology businesses
- Talk with experts about the marketplace and share your investment opportunities
- Utilize engaging “Content” from the conference to increase the visibility of your media exposure
- Meet influential people from around the world who are causing a stir in their area of knowledge
Global Tech Conferences (GTC) is the largest tech conference organizer in the world. GTC has organized and hosted over 100 tech conferences with over 520,000 attendees, 759 speakers and 840 sessions. Our unparalleled reach, industry relationships and focus on continuous Innovation allows us to present the best and most comprehensive subject matter conferences.
In addition to our GTC portfolio we have produced and/or broadcast partner events such as “Global Al Community”, “AzureCosmos DB Conference” and “Lightup Virtual Conference”.
Our experience, success, broad social media influence and membership base make us the perfect fit to produce and promote your virtual conference or summit.
We actively seek the best conference partners, sponsors and speakers. Please feel free to contact us to learn how we can work together.